What's the most user friendly burning app?

1boredguy

I use DeepBurner as it burns ISO files. All you have to do is start it up, select data/audio/iso, select the files to burn then click burn! Nero is also pretty easy and I used to use that but couldn't be bothered getting the latest version as it is not free.

I'd been using Nero for several years (since I know what was "burning") BUT was never satisfied with it - toooo complicated/reiterated interface to do a small job :)

Then I tried ImgBurn and continue using it for almost 3 consequent years for now. I highly recommend it - it's free, very small (~1.5Mb) but very user-friendly and useful - does the same as Nero, if you want. Plus easily allows for creation of bootable CD/DVD to create unattended Windows installation disks, for instance.

Hope this helps!

Nero's menu is a lot better that it used to be. I prefer the old complicated version but I have to work with what I have! IMGburn has a lot of options and such that would be confusing to most people I would think.

i have been using nero for many years, i have recently switched over to imgburn though.

nero just has way too much and the only thing i ever burn these days are ISOs of OSes or something of the similar.