Formal Apology

shduff

I apologize for any issue I may have caused. I am new to this software and this forum and was truly just trying to get a resolution for my problem. I truly didn't mean to cause such a rucus. I am very greatful to all those who spend the time and effort on HFslip and all who help with their contributions to this forum. It was completely an honest mistake.

No freaking joke, brah. You caught the brunt of a fairly cheap cop out, to an all too common situation.

I wouldnt use anything beyond a PE builder for your workplace deployment, especially without glancing at the license agreeement. You will find much more heartache in rendering your entire company unsupportable than you will in following the unattended guide and integrating things manually (and via the runonce). At least then you can reasonably explain and troubleshoot their behavior. It beats the "i dont know i downloaded some app off some forum" discussion with your boss.

I recommend http://unattended.msfn.org/ as especially useful.

Thanks for the apology. There's tons of information for setting up in a corporate environment, it just happens that HFSLIP is not the avenue to drive down to do it. iamtheky said a mouthful there.

Let's get on to getting the hfslip forum happy again. But I'm sorry to say that please don't expect ie8 integration at this point (unless someone wants to contribute a subscript).