My Blog & YouTube Videos

Jeremy

Greetings,

I wanted to make you aware that I have a Wordpress blog and YouTube Videos frequently in the works.

My grandfather was diagnosed with colon cancer last summer and I decided to research online rather than accept that cancer was incurable, which it isn't, regardless of what cancer it is.

Anyway, I was skeptical at first but all the information I have found I have provided on my blog. Cancer is preventable and curable. The pharmaceutical companies and medical administration will have you believe otherwise. I used to believe that but not anymore and the last 5 months have proved it to me.

http://jeremy.wordpress.com

www.youtube.com/users/jeremyofmany

If you're interested, please pass onto your friends, family and neighbors.

Cheers,

Jeremy

• 3 years later...

More power to you, and my thoughts go out to your grandfather. I hope he is doing well.

There's an old saying "laughter is the best medicine," and I'm not sure if you're familiar with the U.S. comedian Chris Rock, but he would tend to agree (as I do) with your sentiment about

Doctors don't cure [anything]! They don't cure [anything]! Y'all like doctors 'cause they don't cure [anything]. They don't cure nothin'. Same diseases been hanging out since l was a kid' date=' man. What's the last [disease'] doctors cured?

Polio.

Have you ever met anybody with polio? When's the last time you met someone with polio? You know how long ago polio was? That's like the first season of Lucy.

[impersonating a boss and his employee]

"Why weren't you at work today?"

"Oh, my polio's actin' up again!"

No. That's right, they don't cure [anything]. The same diseases been hanging out since l was a kid: AlDS, sickle cell, tuberculosis, cancer ... Where's [all] the money going? Where's the money going? Think about it. ... That's right, man. That's right, we got AlDS out there. You think they're gonna cure AlDS? No, they can't even cure athlete's foot. They ain't curing AlDS. ... They ain't never curing AlDS. Don't even think about that ... They ain't curing it, 'cause there ain't no money in the cure. The money's in the medicine. That's how you get paid, on the comeback. That's how a drug dealer makes his money, on the comeback. That's all the government is: a bunch of [expletive] drug dealers, on the comeback. They ain't curing no AlDS. That's all it is. You think they're gonna cure AlDS? They're still mad at all the money they lost on polio!

Curing AlDS? That's like Cadillac making a car that lasts for 50 years. And you know they can do it -- but they ain't gonna do nothing that dumb. They got metal on the space shuttle that can go around the moon, and withstand temperatures of up to 1,000 degrees. You mean to tell me you don't think they can make an El Dorado -- where the bumper don't fall off? They can, but they won't. So what they will do with AlDS is the same thing they do with everything else. They will figure out a way for you to live with it. They don't cure [anything], they just patch it up. Get you to the next stop, so they can get more of your money. They ain't gonna cure it. But hopefully, in our lifetime, you're gonna see somebody go:

''Yo, man, you weren't at work yesterday. What's up?''

''My AlDS is acting up. ''You know, when the weather gets like this, my AlDS just pops up."

:thumbup

(Abridged for content. It is Chris Rock, after all.)

Edited by j3schmidt