System stop on Splash Screen

rickytheanuj

My system has Intel 945 board n intel pentium 3.0 processor with kingston 512 mb of ram.

Windows XP is loaded on my 80gb segate sata hard drive.

my problem is, when I switch my computer on. it shows Splash Screen "Intel".. that's it.. no further responds.

So, to check if there is problem with data cable or cd or hard drive, i removed all additional hardware attatched with motherboard except keyboard . and still it's not work.. same problem

Can you guys please help me to short out this problem...

please . i appreciate your replies...

Thank you

Does it beep?

Try pressing tab, that usually gets rid of the logo, and shows you the text instead, so you might see where it actually stalls.

Try clearing the CMOS using the jumper.

While you're in the case to find the jumper, have a look at the caps too.

If you have spare parts of any kind, it would be useful to testing things out...

Does it beep?

Try pressing tab, that usually gets rid of the logo, and shows you the text instead, so you might see where it actually stalls.

Try clearing the CMOS using the jumper.

While you're in the case to find the jumper, have a look at the caps too.

If you have spare parts of any kind, it would be useful to testing things out...

No the usual single beep sound before detecting hardware is not coming. And I did every think that I can do, but i don't have extra spare parts i have to borrow from my frn or have to take it to office..

And one more thing... When I press F2 (bios setup) It enter to bios easily, there every things looks ok