H A R D D I S K

hello guys

i have problem with ma hard disk it's western digital 80gb i deleted partitions and recreat new partitions as C primary one and D logic one the problem is that wen i apply i got the result like wat i wanted but i can't see them in my computer and if i look in disk mangement in admin' tools i can see them btw i used paragon partition manger 9 so wat i should do in that case ? thx in advance

never mind in "my computer"

screenshot of disk manager and/or partition magic would be more usefull.

You say you "deleted partitions" and created two, C & D. Ok... so where is your OS located? Did you APPLY the disk transform? Be carefull what you do with disk partitions if you dont fully understand what you are doing or you could potentially end up in a real mess and with a PC that wont boot.

hello guys

i have problem with ma hard disk it's western digital 80gb i deleted partitions and recreat new partitions as C primary one and D logic one the problem is that wen i apply i got the result like wat i wanted but i can't see them in my computer and if i look in disk mangement in admin' tools i can see them btw i used paragon partition manger 9 so wat i should do in that case ? thx in advance

Wont it work if you right click the partition under Disk management, assign a new drive letter and mark the partition as Active??