Should someone update the MSFN Unattended Windows guide?

Heya guys !!

Just wondering, is the information to MSFN's Unattended Windows guides up-to-date ( http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/1/ )? I mean, the Latest Site Updates were made on 2006 (but xper has last edited stuff since the April of 2008).

Might the guide be updated to accommodate to XP SP3, latest versions of DriverPacks and nLite and RVMi (and Booogy's slipstreamer), have a section on Office 07 slipstreaming (in addition to the new Office slipstreamer utility), and perhaps edit on some space-saver things (many threads appear now and then on obsolete and useless things things; I've found quite a few on the nLite forum alone)?

Just wondering if the information/ content is current, that's all. It's still a great guide, nonetheless ;) !!

NOTE::

I also clicked on the W3C markup validation, and CSS turned out fine. Apparently, for XHTML, there are 17 errors. Should this be corrected as well?

I do know that at least that the [Components] section for Winnt.sif is not covering all possible options, last time i checked was a few weeks. Probably few other areas of winnt.sif isnt as covered as it could be.

Also i dont remember if it says, but it is well known at least as i understand it that netmeeting disabled under [components] doesnt work. Folks know this, but just saying.