[FILLED ::REQUEST] Spyware Terminator + Weather Pulse + Web of Trust (

Edited first post for McAfee SiteAdvisor request, thanks to johndoe74 :) !! http://www.msfn.org/board/Release-McAfee-S...261-t83097.html

So, right now, the Add-Ons that I am still looking for are:

WinPatrol

AusLogics Registry Defrag

AVG Anti-Spyware

Wise Registry Cleaner

ThreatFire

A-Squared Free

FreshUI

FreshDiagnose

McAfee SiteAdvisor

Web Of Trust (WOT) --> IE extension

Firefox extensions (if possible):

NoScript

Dr.Web anti-virus link checker

WOT --> Firefox extension

Thanks a lot, guys !!

Yeah, sorry about that, johndoe74. I didn't see the posts you made when I originally editing. (I happened to see it afterwards and started editing it. Then you posted in the middle of it :) .)

Don't worry, I got 'em :) . Thanks a million, john !! Looks like they're all filled :) !!!!

**Do you think you might be able to get Drivermax for me? http://www.drivermax.com/

P.S.--

How do you think Browser Add-on requests will turn out? I would like to see WOT and Dr. Web link checker for IE, and I dunno if Firefox add-ons are possible?

Any luck with these?

sorry I can't help with firefox extensions but I remember ricktendo at one time posted a way to create a firefox browser addon complete with your favorite extensions installed. he might be able to help you with those.

DriverMax addon available here

Edited by johndoe74

Thanks a million, johndoe74.

So I guess that all I truly need is WOT (for IE) and Dr.Web Antivirus Link Checker [which is a registry key, so I'm not sure if this will work).

I'll PM ricktendo about a custom Firefox.

Thanks again !!

P.S.-

How can I get McAfee SiteAdvisor for Firefox? Should it automatically be installed when Firefox is integrated? Should I integrate Firefox before SiteAdvisor?

Edited by Happy-Dude

Thanks johndoe74 !! I've updated my post accordingly, and thus far, everything is filled :thumbup !!

Thanks you very much !!!!

Hmm ... It's almost time to start creating my own nLited Windows XP :) !! Wish me luck :hello: !!

Edited by Happy-Dude

• 4 weeks later...