UXTheme.dll

Blackwar

piaqt

I think attachment is disabled in this section :-(

Resource Hacker becomes quite a useful tool, not only for .msstyles but just in general.

nope there is no difference from applying a theme via stylxp or the display properties...

BLACKWAR

not sure what to tell you... if installed properly all should be done...

hrmm like what changes should i notice?

can you give some descriptions / screenshots?

thanks

It's been a while since i used chaningaRC1.5 I used it first day it was out...

so no screenies + no more .msstyles for me ;-)

I'm using classic view... old SKOOL!

The theme came with some documentation, if I'm not mistaken it says the various enhancements that it has added since the previous release.....

It's been a while since i used chaninga RC1.5 I used it first day it was out...

so no screenies + no more .msstyles for me ;-)

I'm using classic view... old SKOOL!

The theme came with some documentation, if I'm not mistaken it says the various enhancements that it has added since the previous release.....

Well man thanks a bunch for all your help :)

I went on a forum site the other day which the author participated and they knew about this thing not working and told me to delete the shell32.dll in the C:WindowsSystem32dllcache , and then try the patch, so i did and it worked :rolleyes:

I love the 0's and 1's flying from folder to folder

this is awesome

and the IE background.. man i tell ya, this theme should have been the default one for XP

:D

thanks very much

BLACKWAR

BLACKWAR- Well i did your little UxTheme.dll hack.....and now Xp is just straight up f***ed! i get an Explorer.exe error stating that UxTheme.dll is missing! I followed you instructions to the T.....Whats the deal? :D:rolleyes: :assshake

-Drew  :D

man now that is interesting...

its so hard to see what the problem is when talking on a forum man.. get on msn so we can see what the problem is..

it shouldn't cause any problems if you did the steps that i said.. but if it does, you always have your old uxtheme.BAK file i told you to rename your old file to, so if you have any problems, just rename the uxtheme.BAK in both C:windowssystem32 and C:\windows\system32\dllcache back to uxtheme.dll.. then it shouldn't give you an error.. but i still cant see what went wrong :) so plz if ur around right now , get on msn so we can chat a lil bout this

Thanks

BLACKAWR