WUD? Where is it?

I went to the thread on the Windows Update Installer program. There is a link to download it but the link just goes to a website with info on it but no way of actually downloading it. So how do I get it? I want it to use with Nlite so I can get all of Microsoft's updates.

EDIT: Ok, I found it by reading another thread asking the same question. Would be nice if the original download link actually took you somewhere where you could actually get the program.

Nice program. I can make a quick comment on it. I see there is only one download that has everything up to date. It would be helpful if any future updates that were added were somehow noted, either in a separate download or designated in the one. I mean if one downloads it now, chooses everything and then checks back a few months later, one would have to download everything all over again instead of just getting what's been added.

Edited by MikeO1989

Heh heh. I guess we were both typing around the same time.

I'm all over the place here trying to figure this stuff out. Quite a forum here, a lot to digest! I got a friggin headache already trying to grasp! LOL

Edited by MikeO1989