internet script error

boltsink2303

:realmad: help !! i keep getting a internet script error when i click on pics and some times when i click on diffrent sites while im surfin. they allways show up though ,after i click the yes or no on the "DO U WANT TO CONTINUE RUNNING THIS SCRIPT" pop up. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank u all

:realmad: help !! i keep getting a internet script error when i click on pics and some times when i click on diffrent sites while im surfin. they allways show up though ,after i click the yes or no on the "DO U WANT TO CONTINUE RUNNING THIS SCRIPT" pop up. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank u all

Sir,

What browser are you using?

Knowing even that little bit, will help anyone wanting to answer your question.

With so little info, I'm just drawing a blank.....

B)

In the old days, this meant that someone wrote their website wrong. It is much better nowadays. So it is usually an issue with the browser's settings or you have a helper app (like a pop-up or script blocker) running and that can cause this message. This of course means you are using IE.

There could be many reasons for a script error. It could be a problem on the individual website, it could be a setting in your browser such as your security settings, it could be a corrupt cache, it could be anything.

-gosh