Poll: Options Screen & Config Screen

The question I have is about options screen and the config screen.

Would everyone mind if it was sent to non transarent (Have a standard color background)

I have noticed sometimes it make it hard to read text with it transparent.

Take a look at what I mean:

Nontransparent

th_24116_question1.JPG

Click For Larger Image

Transparent

th_24120_question2.JPG

Click For Larger Image

We could even go as far as putting a standard background. This was nomater how screwed up you make your colors it will never affect the look of the option screens

Main reason for asking is that when I make the apperance options screen you will have control to change every look of WPI ever bit of text and graphics, if you mess them up and cant read them you can easy change them back in the options screens because it will be easyer to read.

Thoughts?

Edited by almulder

It looks good, but I would prefer the buttons to not be images. It's just more space on the disc that is ultimately not even going to be used all that often, thus making them almost innocuous.

Ever notice how the "admin" sections of sites are pretty basic? We're trying to appeal to the End-User. Everyone on the administrative side is already impressed with WPI. No need to fancy it up on that end.

I say you just do a div, with a color as the background (could be specified in the css), and apply a filter that will make the div have 70% opacity. This would solve that problem with people's inabilities to read the text, plus it wouldn't increase the size of the disc at all (which is a major concern with guys like me that have to count each MB).

Again, this is just my personal preference. If you don't agree, that's fine and dandy. I'm not even sure if I would ever even make use of this script. :shrug:

Edited by Dumpy Dooby

59.1kb is all the room that the files take. come one everyone can handle that. And if not all you have to do is delete the 3 pic files and there is color backgrounds already inplace. (Kinda thought of that part)

But thanks.