SA Utils

smashly

SA Utils (Stand Alone Utilities) in 1 switchless silent exe install. (Updated: 1-May-06)

*Removed for systernals licensing reasons.

Thanks for digging it up tarquel lol ...It was around the time I first read that post at Ryans that I sorta lost intrest in a public pack of SA Utils , but hey I can keep it for myself. I'd just been to slack to search for my own post and edit it but hey since you bring it to the top .. It's Fixed ;)

My personal SA is upto v0114 nowdays...lol

This pack was sorta contradictory anyways. Stand Alone Utils that don't need to be installed but are installed anyway... :blink: were was my mind?..lol

Cheers

Edited by smashly

Not bad.

I've been dropping mine in system32 via $OEM$\$$\ on UA DVD.

I add reg entries so when I right click on mycomputer a list pops up with all stand alones I've added.

For reshacker and the such, opens 'em fast, like, boom, boom. Just a though, I was gonna do what you've done but program lists are a little more navigation, you think you're lazy?, :no: ha. ha, lol... :whistle:

Your welcome ironside.

Added your suggestion of RegCleaner plus a small hex editor XVI32.

I actually have used RegCleaner for a couple years now (mainly in my win98 days) , just hadn't thought to add it , good suggestion of yours btw :yes:

Updated 1st post v0007 now available

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.freecommander.com/index_en.htm

freeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager. The program helps you with daily work in Windows. Here you can find all the necessary functions to manage your data stock. You can take freeCommander anywhere - just copy the installation directory on a CD, USB-Stick or even a floppy disk - and you can even work with this program on a foreign computer.

I borrowed the bumpf above from the website but it is a little ripper of a program and free too.

Would this be suitable for inclusion smashly?

• 2 months later...

SA Utils is a great set of programs, and I never fail to include it in my unattended windows XP cds to install during the RunOnceEx portion of setup. However, a lot of the programs included, especially Universal Extractor, which also relies on 7zip, have been updated and made even more useful than before. Could you release an updated version of SA Utils? Thanks.