Safari For Windows (Incase you did not know)

Steve_2k

Safari was designed for the Mac OS utopia, it relies on the OS for security, but the Windows world is a warzone, users and hackers are at war with eachother and hackers are hard at work finding Safari's weak spots and they already did, but well...it is still beta

Edited by amocanu

Every time i type something in a web page, it crashes....every time i press the "M" key, it crashes.....it crashes at random times with a message saying that there is an eror in "corefoundation.dll". Even the beta versions of IE7 were more stable than this....toy

I choose Microsoft's insecurity over Apple's instability

Sorry Apple fans, but this is the truth

i almost forgot, after there crashes, it complains about missing important resources and that it should be reinstalled....well i prefered to uninstall it permanently.

Edited by amocanu

Using Safari for almost 3 weeks, found very stable, my rapidshare download clocks amazing speeds even though using free account.

Punching URL on browsers giving me the utmost response time compare to IE7 or Firefox. The only problem is a little bugs about clicking the tabs on the webpage but its still a little bug that can be fixed.

Overall, i prefer changing to safari then using Firefox or IE. Everything is smooth in Safari for Windows XP!!!

ps: flash image, animation, pictures pops up faster i mean very fast then other browsers.