[Release] Apple Safari v3.1.2 (Build 525.21)

johndoe74

Apple Safari 3.1 - Experience the web, Apple style, with Safari: the fastest, easiest-to-use web browser in the world. With its simple, elegant interface, Safari gets out of your way and lets you enjoy the web — up to 1.9 times faster than Internet Explorer.About Safari 3.1

Safari has always been the fastest browser on the Mac and it's also the fastest browser on Windows, loading and drawing web pages up to twice as fast as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Mozilla Firefox 2.

The speed of Safari combined with its intuitive user interface lets users spend more time surfing the web and less time waiting for pages to load. Other Safari features now available to Windows users include SnapBack, one-click access to an initial search query, resizable text fields, and private browsing to ensure that information about an individual's browsing history isn't stored.

This update is recommended for all Safari users and features improvements to stability, compatibility, JavaScript performance and security.

version :: v3.1.2 (Build 525.21)

What's New in this Version :: Changelog

File size :: 17.38 MB (18,228,006 bytes)

MD5 :: 2DED9197AA4612CACA09F38BDEAC7BE1

Main :: FileFactory

Mirror :: DivShare

Apple Software Update

Apple software update is NOT required to be installed along with Apple Safari, it is entirely optional which is why it's available as a separate addon. It enables you to liveupdate the Apple applications installed on your system

version :: v2.1.0.110

File size :: 952 KB (975,326 bytes)

MD5 :: 071CA6F159A083E51FE06E818546C86E

Main :: uploading.com

Mirrpr :: shareUA

Mirror :: badongo

Edited by johndoe74

Downloaded it last night to try it out. No issues installing. Didn't see any real improvement over IE7, I didn't care for the way they set up the favorites folder, it looked even more jumbled than IE& when you have a lot of "loose" links. You just have arrows showing main headers instead of the nice little icons of the web page lke IE7. I won't be switiching over. JMO

:thumbup i installed it this morning and once you get on too it all the things seems easy enuff to tweak etc.im on dailup out here in the country so i wanted to test the twice as fast as ie 7 theory and true enuff safari is twice as fast .sure its grey standard apple colour scheme like itunes but its lack of clutter and its use of tabs just click the wheel clicker on your mouse to add a tab its all good. So give it a spin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...