Ms Beta-testing

eXPerience-XP

first of all wrong place :)

they don't get sent to your mailbox you dl it or request them on CD.

and I don't think you'll get an answer on how to apply for beta testing :rolleyes:

maybe you'll get but then again its too late for sp2 and longhorn I guess

to become a tester, you have to be nominated for it.

occasionally if you go to betaplace.com you may get chance.

as for the dl, they are never sent to a mailbox (electronic i'm implying), however snail mail can be done.

Not many get into the Windows and Office beta programs. Those are the most popular ones, and 1000s of people have signed up on betaplace hoping to test them. Your best bet is to turn back time, and sign up on windowsbeta.microsoft.com 5 years ago. Like I did.

Sorry, but really, if you get invited, your very very lucky!

Remember; There are lots of other programs out, like the Rosetta MySQL Reporting service.

Good luck

well i'm a current beta tester for a few, Office, Windows Messenger 5.0 Beta and Windows Update 4.0.. if u want to nomiate to become a tester, goto http://www.betaplace.com and follow the instructions on the frontpage to enrol and u maybe one of the lucky ones that get in :)

Same here...Ya, your best bet is to go to BetaPlace and send them an e-mail...That's what I did, and then I received an envelope filled with the Beta 2 Kit for Office! :rolleyes:

i been signed up at betaplace.com but the only invitation i got was for  this crappy vocie command prog for PDA and i dont have a PDA so i didnt apply... do i jus wait?

well wat u should do if even u get inviations like that , u take them.. increases ur chances to participate in bigger betas.. i started with windows messenger, and now i just recently finished beta on Office and started a few months ago on windows updates 4.0 beta.. so even if u cant really help with the testing, take it and u'll be pushed up the order of prefence list :)

lol i sent them a convincing "professional" e-mail saying that i been using microsoft products since Win95 and how much i would rly like to participate in beta-testing and wat kind of beats i would like to participate in :) i should get a reply soon... u think i sholud have sent it? or not?

THis is they reply i got:

Thank you for your message. We have received your request to

beta test and your request has been forwarded to the product groups for

consideration. At this time, we still do not have you listed as

approved for any beta programs currently running. If you are approved

for a beta program, you will be notified by the appropriate product

group. We appreciate your interest in testing Microsoft Products.

MFE

i think i should be approved soon :)