My Personal Little Site

Nice collection. I snagged the chrome bull on black and will get the others later.

Noticed that the last image is a bmp instead of a jpeg. (LonghornSunset1024.bmp)

Thanks.

BTW, we have a special little niche called:

Websites and Boards

Want to show off your Website or Message Board?

Or tell us the best links to Windows resources and help guides

just for websites like yours. I will move this post there as you might receive more attention.

I have a few questions for you.

I really like your styles and the wallpapers, but after you redesigned the site I get allot of dead links for the wallpapers.. That's a pitty since many of them are pretty cool..

Also where did the styles go? Before tehy had a link on the frontpage now I can't find them.

Keep it up and you will have the biggest collection on the net for sure..:)

Yes I know that there dead links, but I don't know where the problem begins. I use a webbuilding program on my PC. On the PC, the links working properly but when I have uploaded my site to my ISP the links won't work anymore. :) What the visual styles, i'm searching for bigger webspace :rolleyes:

The problems are over, I make a mistake with the files. :) .

But now works everithing properly, now off the moment you find 93 wallpapers from WINDOWS LONGHORN/BLACKCOMB on my site. And I have 20 wallpapers waiting for uploading. So come visit my site: Longhornstuff there are at the moment no visual styles on line but they will come back :rolleyes:

SO ENJOY

• 3 weeks later...