Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

zedox

[Release] XPize Darkside 1.0 beta 2

cool :)

put it on megashare, mediafire until you have hosts :)

I can't wait to get the new version :)

Gimme the file and I'll have it up for you as well. :)

Wait, so what does it mean to install XPize first? :blink: Does that mean to run Windows through XPize first, then re-run it through this installer? I like the design but I don't get why I need to install one over the other... :blink:

hi guys! i just like to validate if it's just really the progress bar that's visible during initial loading? this is what i only see ... i don't see Windows XP & the copyright anymore (the words ;) ) ... thanks!

@ kiki_burgh

Yup, thats the modified boot screen, all you'll see is the progress scroller, nothing else!

Yup, thats the modified boot screen, all you'll see is the progress scroller, nothing else!

I like it. Once again nice work.

Edited by SU1010