i need some help...

hi all, i just downloaded wpi and all of the tools, unpacked them to their specific folders and i was about to try config some installers.

but when i run wpi.hta all i see is this 1.JPG

anyone could give me a clue on whats going on?

thanks a lot and i hope is not a super stupid question :whistle:

Have you changed any of the settings? If not, I would say you should just download it again. If you have changed some settings, then you need to open your useroptions.js file and change 'ShowExtraButtons' to equal 'true'. This will allow you to edit your options and config file. You probably need to load your config file again through the config editor.

tnx a lot i just turned DoNotShowIfCD to false and now i can see the buttons,

well i think that now i got to make some coffee and start messing with the installers.

nice avatar btw fear and loathing in las vegas r00lz

Well, I did not want to create new topic and use this.

I have 6 pages in WPI. When I come to 4,..6th page and click to see tooltip I am returned to 3d page.

I deleted part of config.js to have only 3 pages - then it's OK. What script I should edit?

Well, I did not want to create new topic and use this.

I have 6 pages in WPI. When I come to 4,..6th page and click to see tooltip I am returned to 3d page.

I deleted part of config.js to have only 3 pages - then it's OK. What script I should edit?

Your config.js file. Add entries back in a few at a time until it breaks again. Then you will know which entry has the problem.