Missing driver

strotee76

I recently made an nLited XP SP2 CD - works well, except for one minor bug. I think I removed one too many drivers and, of course, the problem never fully revealed itself until I installed the image in a non-VM environment. Uninstalling and reinstalling ATI Catalyst 7.1 never fixed the problem.

I've tried my luck with Google and I guess I gave up. So, here I am. Has anyone seen this before? I will remember the next time I create an nLite CD to not get too crazy with removing drivers. I attached the necessary file along with screenshots.

Thanks to anyone who assists me and thanks again to you, nuhi, for creating such a great piece of software. :thumbup

LAST_SESSION__205301.29_11.36.50_.INI

post-110101-1170117832_thumb.gif

post-110101-1170117837_thumb.jpg

not to sure if this is a nlite issue, maybe just a corrupt install of the catalyst suite.

you can try and uninstall with the catalyst uninstaller, then use driver cleaner from driverheaven.net.

and reinstall catalyst suite.

as far as i know there is no ati t200 unified avstream driver present in xpsp2.

only issue with the catalyst drivers i've seen is the repository being corrupt after a reboot.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository

quick simple fix for this issue is rename Repository to Repository_old and reboot.

hope this helps :)

I've tried most of your suggestions prior to posting as well as a 2nd time with no luck. My hunch tells me this was related to the TV Tuner drivers I removed during my nLiting process. When 1.3 goes final, I'll make a new installation but this time won't be so sloppy with removing drivers. :P

Thanks for the suggestions.