IPS driver errors

CoffeeFiend

Hi, been seeing IPS driver errors for most of today, but I'm guessing this will be resolved soon anyways. Problems with an IPS upgrade or something?

My main problem seems to be with PMs. I've sent one yesterday, and saw no copy of it in my "sent" folder (no reply since either, so perhaps it was not received or even sent). I just sent another, and the same thing happened. Is something broken, or was there a change in configuration (some setting I didn't notice) that disabled saving sent emails to that folder by default or something? I haven't changed any of my settings recently, and it used to work fine (had no problems like 3 or 4 days ago), and my box is more than half empty, so I can't see that being the problem.

Edit: Looks like the PMs are working after all (got a reply to my last), but still no copy of it under "sent items".

Thanks in advance to the hard working site admins, we never say thanks enough for all the work.

Edited by crahak

I cannot navigate to any forum group at all without the IPS driver errors.

My only access to the forums for the last 16+ hours has only been via last messages posted!

PS

Using IE7; it's not broken so I'm not changing it!