Windows Vista Business DVD (from MSDNAA) Activation(s?)

zuk4u

Back when MS released RC1 to connect, it was also available as a 6 CD ISO download for those without DVD drives. Hopefully they've reduced final size since its RTM now, and it has to be available on CD too since Vista-Ready PC's don't need a DVD drive, just Vista Premium-ready ones do.

Back when MS released RC1 to connect, it was also available as a 6 CD ISO download for those without DVD drives. Hopefully they've reduced final size since its RTM now, and it has to be available on CD too since Vista-Ready PC's don't need a DVD drive, just Vista Premium-ready ones do.

Oh . Really ! I don't know this. when I was downloading RC1, I thought it will be available in only DVD.

thanks mate.

Is RTM version also available in CDs?

The 4 cdroms I have dl from msdn aa contains all version of Windows Vista. But my license is okay just with business, but I have installed Ultimate without key and it runs. CDs are same as DVD version. Instead of having one install.wim, I have 4 files called install.svm , install2.svm, install3.svm and install4.svm on each cd. I have copy CD2,CD3 and CD4 to CD1 and installed from shared folder, install has been completed correctly.