12 000$ for Vista or IE7 Bug ?

N1K

Either interesting or dumb?

Lets see, 200 million computer users in the U.S...lets say 10 % of those find a bug (and what's their qualifying definition of a 'bug' anyway and who determines if its actually a bug or not.), so we have 2 million people who find a bug...the math = 2000000 X $8000.00 = $1,600,000,000,000.00 WoW! I seriously doubt that they have that much money to lay out for something like this. Heck, all you have to do is look on the MS KB and pick out things that say "We are aware this is a problem in Vista" and then report it as a bug.

This could be interested :wacko:

LINK

Lets see, 200 million computer users in the U.S...lets say 10 % of those find a bug (and what's their qualifying definition of a 'bug' anyway and who determines if its actually a bug or not.), so we have 2 million people who find a bug...the math = 2000000 X $8000.00 = $1,600,000,000,000.00 WoW! I seriously doubt that they have that much money to lay out for something like this. Heck, all you have to do is look on the MS KB and pick out things that say "We are aware this is a problem in Vista" and then report it as a bug.

This could be interested :wacko:

LINK

1.6T$ ? I think Gates had something around that order of magnitude... I could be wrong though.

And how many computer users are aware of the term "bug" outside the context of an insect?