Nvidia Released Vista Drivers (Final)

vegettoxp

Hey Guys, if a thread has already be started on this final release, then I am sorry, but I just wanted to let you know that Nvidia finally released the final Vista RTM Drivers.

Windows Vista x86 RTM

ForceWare Release 95

Version: 97.46

Release Date: January 5, 2007

WHQL Driver

Here is the link - Download

Enjoy!

P.S. Fusion

Unfortunately, these are not "Final" drivers. These are still basically test drivers with limited functionality. Here is an excerpt from Nvidia's site:

"NVIDIA has released the following WHQL certified drivers for use with Windows Vista RTM that will enable you to test the basic features and capabilities of the new operating system.:

Reading through the release notes, there are still a lot of funtionalites still not available in the driver. The main ones that caught my attention are no support for SLI and you cannot make custom resolutions.

Unfortunately, these are not "Final" drivers. These are still basically test drivers with limited functionality. Here is an excerpt from Nvidia's site:

"NVIDIA has released the following WHQL certified drivers for use with Windows Vista RTM that will enable you to test the basic features and capabilities of the new operating system.:

Reading through the release notes, there are still a lot of funtionalites still not available in the driver. The main ones that caught my attention are no support for SLI and you cannot make custom resolutions.

What did you mean by that I can't make custom resolutions. Will I be able to use 1680x1050 resolution on my wide monitor?