Forum Updated to v2.2.1

xper

The online/offline status no longer shows in the left hand side of posts. By design?

Yup, you can see the offline/online status by the user icon (grey/colored) on the left side near the username..

My automatic login isn't working anymore since you bundled that useless google search popup.

Next time I'll be visiting this board only after I get an e-mail from you stating there's no more popup.

Good bye!

Fixed below. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Drugwash

I'm not sure if it's a bug, or a change for which my Opera browser needs re-configuring, but in this topic there appears to be no poll results graph!

No such problem with IE7.

@xper, I see. Thanks. :)

Can you post me some topics (links) with missing attachments or docs? I did rebuild everthing in the last few hours and want to see if something missing.

http://msfn.org/board/index.php?act=ST&f=70&t=89276

There was an attachment in the first post. And benners just reuploaded the other one.

I've encountered the same thing with attchments in some topics started by Dels and Delprat.

When not logged in, embedded attachments don't show properly unless hotlinked from another post.

I uploaded a round graphic with an arrow in it as an attachment in the main post of this thread and it's showing within the post if you're logged in. However, it shows up as a square with a Quicktime logo in it when not logged in and the text winval.png ( 558bytes ) is shown beside it.

Strangely, it does show properly when not logged in in the main post of this thread. The difference here is that I'm hotlinking to the graphic that I uploaded in the other post.

Tested with Opera 9.02, Gran Paradiso 3.0 and IE6 SP1.

Edited by Tomcat76

My automatic login isn't working anymore since you bundled that useless google search popup.

Next time I'll be visiting this board only after I get an e-mail from you stating there's no more popup.

Good bye!

What you are talking about? MSFN never, never had pop ups.

:realmad:

Remember to post what browser are you using. Also prior to posting your problem, clear you cache and restart your browser.
IE 6 SP1. Yes, restarting the browser and clearing the cache was one of the first things I did.

Now it crashes (Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close, etc. etc.) whenever I let the reply page load completely. I have to press Stop button immediately after this reply box loads to be able to post anything at all.

This is an upgrade? :angry:

Now I'm really mad. Do you know dear lady that we do this on free basis? You don't like it? Go to another place.

Sorry, but couldnt resist.

:realmad:

It seems the PM I send are not saved anymore so I can't read them again once they've been sent.

I feel like there's an option but,

-they were save before

-I couldn't find such an option

I will check later tonight into source code and set save pm by defult. Just came home from work.

When not logged in, embedded attachments don't show properly unless hotlinked from another post.

I uploaded a round graphic with an arrow in it as an attachment in the main post of this thread and it's showing within the post if you're logged in. However, it shows up as a square with a Quicktime logo in it when not logged in and the text winval.png ( 558bytes ) is shown beside it.

Strangely, it does show properly when not logged in in the main post of this thread. The difference here is that I'm hotlinking to the graphic that I uploaded in the other post.

Guests cant download attachment or see it.

OK, I think I found the issue: something in the log-in page has definitely changed. I suspect the autologin was erroneously "clicking" the Search button in the Google ad instead of the Login button in the log-in form.

I had to extract the log-in form again and manually set the focus on a different page object, so the data would be extracted correctly. So, my bad - there's no popup, it was just a page reconfiguration that screwed up the auto-login form. Glad to have fixed it.

Edited by Drugwash

It seems the PM I send are not saved anymore so I can't read them again once they've been sent.

-they were save before

I will check later tonight into source code and set save pm by defult. Just came home from work.

There is a mod to allow this to be a user choice setting to help save server resources. It's the FSY22 PM Preferences v1.0 mod. :thumbup

-they were save before

There is a mod to allow this to be a user choice setting to help save server resources. It's the FSY22 PM Preferences v1.0 mod. :thumbup

Problem with this hacks is that i have a lot of issues when IPB releases new version or upgrade. Thanks.

-they were save before

Problem with this hacks is that i have a lot of issues when IPB releases new version or upgrade. Thanks.

Anyway,

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=04 (Personal Messenger Options)

Guests cant download attachment or see it.

I see. Then I'll just make a locked dummy post with an attached image and hotlink to that image instead. Thanks.

The online/offline status no longer shows in the left hand side of posts. By design?
I'm not sure if it's a bug, or a change for which my Opera browser needs re-configuring, but in this topic there appears to be no poll results graph!
Confirmed for Opera. It looks like Opera is not being fed that part at all. Just look at the source code. Why is Opera being sent stripped down code?

I was wrong. The graph shows as intended after clicking "Show results." I saw it in IE and Mozilla because I wasn't logged in with those browsers.