netgear Ethernet Switch (FS605) software

lol guess what!

Theres a password to access the settings on thewg602 v2 and i don't know what the password is becasue i got it second hand and the origonal owner was no help he has had it for a while and can't remember the password, i'm screwed pretty much. lol :(

I'v thort about this and i'm going to try to reinstall the origanal firmware (if i can!) any way i'll let you guys know how it goes!.

Edit: ok i don't know how to firmware upgrade with it lol.

Edited by mad_dog369

Ok i figured it out with a little visit to http://www.pcguide.com .

Here is the thread i made there http://www.pcguide.com/vb/showthread.php?p...ed=1#post324110

But i'm shore someone from here would have figured it out, thank for all your help!

It is generally considered poor form to cross-post with different forums.
Hey you wouldent know where i can get info or downloads for the netgear fs605.
I love The Google! First hit.

Oh sorry, my friend had some help from there duit a while ago and i throught i would just ask. i thort the point of forums was to share information and help people anyways?
RE: my comment about the other forum? Not a big deal, really. People do it. It isn't against any rules (here, at least). But I've seen some people express their unhappiness about people doing that. I think it lends to the idea that a person might be "using" the community instead of participating in it.

Don't sweat it ;)

LOL no i wasent just seeing what you would say, thx for understanding.

any way i have only ever used another forum once, and i understand about people thinking people use the comunity instead of being a part of it.

thx for your help anyways!