Make a batch file select options?

tal ormanda

@echo off

start "FileZilla server Start & Stop" "C:\Program Files\FileZilla Server\FileZilla server.exe"

I made that, it opens FileZillas service, after it opens it, it asks for open the service Yes/No.

My question: Is there a command I can add into the batchfile to make it auto say yes so I dont have to click it, and one to make it auto say No for another batch file?

As the program you're using is FileZilla and anything regarding its use and configuration is more than likely already available at the FileZilla Forums / Knowledgebase / FAQ, your choosing not to is your own loss and unwillingness to seek the answers to your questions.

Here a VBS script that uses the Yes No Cancel Messagebox just fill in your path to the app

Save as FileZilla.vbs

'4132 = yes no buttons, 4131 = yes no cancel
Dim Act, ZZ1
Set Act = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
ZZ1= MsgBox("Did you want to start or stop FileZilla" & vbCrLf &_
space(5) & "Yes to start FileZilla" & vbCrLf & space(5) & "No to stop FileZilla" &_
vbCrLf & space(5) & "Cancel to just do nothing",4131 ,"FileZilla")
If ZZ1 = 6 Then Act.Run("C:\pathTo\FileZilla\FileZilla server.exe /compat /start") End If
If ZZ1 = 7 Then Act.Run("C:\pathTo\FileZilla\FileZilla server.exe /compat /stop") End If

I did this:

@echo off

start "FileZilla server Start & Stop" "C:\Program Files\FileZilla Server\FileZilla server.exe" /compat /start

nothing happened.

Or if you want to keep & just rewrite to :

@echo off
start "FileZilla server Start ^& Stop" "C:\Program Files\FileZilla Server\FileZilla server.exe" /compat /start

Note the ^ ...