[RELEASE] .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0

lol69002

Sounds great!

I 'd like to try it out, but have a few (naive?) questions first:

-Since .NET 3 installer also includes .NET 2 installer, does your add-on have duplicates of .NET 2 (wasted space)?

-Can this be integrated w/o problems? AFAIK .NET 2 can only be installed from first login, not earlier e.g. from SVCPACK.INI. Attempting to do this would result in bugs.

-What does "Remove .NET Framework with Nlite" mean? Are you referring to OS's, other than XP SP2, that contain .NET already?

Thanks!

Sounds great!

I 'd like to try it out, but have a few (naive?) questions first:

-Since .NET 3 installer also includes .NET 2 installer, does your add-on have duplicates of .NET 2 (wasted space)?

-Can this be integrated w/o problems? AFAIK .NET 2 can only be installed from first login, not earlier e.g. from SVCPACK.INI. Attempting to do this would result in bugs.

-What does "Remove .NET Framework with Nlite" mean? Are you referring to OS's, other than XP SP2, that contain .NET already?

Thanks!

- .Net 2 has been removed to the original package of . Net 3 because .Net 2 is slipstream with KB917283 and KB922770.

- Check option "Net framework" in Nlite, tab "remove components" (just remove netfx.cab in CD xpcd:\cmpnents\netfx\i386\netfx.cab), this package is already present in AddOn and it's slipstreaming.

i heard that dot net 1.1 and 3.0 had sum problems together .. does this have problems.. and does it show in the add and remove programs.. and how can we make sure that all three are intergrated.. sorry for these questions but was curious

i heard that dot net 1.1 and 3.0 had sum problems together .. does this have problems.. and does it show in the add and remove programs.. and how can we make sure that all three are intergrated.. sorry for these questions but was curious

Try on windows update.....no update....

Try Add and remove programs....all of addons can be uninstalled....

And you look it works fine!

Edited by lol69002

The installation is not silent and I have this problem:

post-110058-1164691411_thumb.jpg

I am using a XP in brazilian language.

After Ignore the installation continue but .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0 do not have completed the install.

Only .NET 1.1 and KB886903 are found in Add/Remove programs.

The installation is not silent and I have this problem:

post-110058-1164691411_thumb.jpg

I am using a XP in brazilian language.

After Ignore the installation continue but .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0 do not have completed the install.

Only .NET 1.1 and KB886903 are found in Add/Remove programs.

seems like windows file security os avaialble or something... can u translate wat that message means

@Slug

I use a clean Windows to installation, the source files is ok.

@Avneet

The translation is:

Erorr 1406. Impossible to save the value DW0200 in key \Software\Microsoft\PCHealth\ErrorReporting\DW\Installed.

Verify if you have sufficient permission to access the key ou contact the support team.

and here my last sesion

_LTIMA_SESS_O.INI

I got the some error in T-12 time installation from svpack

Erorr 1406. Impossible to save the value DW0200 in key \Software\Microsoft\PCHealth\ErrorReporting\DW\Installed.
Verify if you have sufficient permission to access the key ou contact the support team.