Manual Way To Find Silent Parameter?

I know you can always google for the silent command or see if it was already determined in the forum board, but is there a method to find it manually?

I have ResHack, but I don't know if that would work. Does anyone know? If it would find the silent switch then how would I find it?

There are a lot of programs out there, too many to list in the forum boards, so that is why I would like to be able to find the silent switches as I feel necessary.

Any help is appreciated,

The Lone Programmer

The program you recommended to me is fair. Well unless I am just unsure how to use it.

I ran Identify Installer on some programs and it detected the installer type no problem and gave me the switches. But then I ran it on the ones like Firefox 2.0 and it was not able to detect the installer type.

What do I do when the company who makes the software has also designed their own installer? I think Mozilla designed their own installer for Firefox, but I could be wrong.

Please let me know if there is any other methods for finding the switches whether it be with the CMenu program or with another.

Thanks,

The Lone Programmer