"Your account has been disabled. Please contact your system admin

englishmen

I get the below error in vmware player when testing my config, i have setup 2 user accounts with passwords and admin privileges. I'm assuming its something to do with the default admin account but not quite sure what, does anyone have any suggestions?

"Your account has been disabled. Please contact your system administrator"

Thanks.

Completed different subject but i also get 2 cmd.exe boxes appearing for a few seconds on initial start up. I believe i read about his on this forums before, does anyone know where that post is so i can read up on it?(ive searched)

Edited by englishmen

Can someone please help me?

On my previous setup disc my unattended setting worked great, on the latest release i added 2 user accounts and a theme and it now asks me to

"Type the full name of you company or organization"

It also asks me to type the admin password in.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always ask the same question

But I've start to do two things:

1- used search button for any previous posted topic with the same issue ... and it works many times

2- Learn to be patient a little bit because members were not expecting my post to reply it at the moment

So you just search then wait for a 2day or 3 ... then start to ask for a reply

Good Luck

but for my reply about your situation... Soory pal I have no idea

On my previous setup disc my unattended setting worked great, on the latest release i added 2 user accounts and a theme and it now asks me to

"Type the full name of you company or organization"

It also asks me to type the admin password in.

Confused about where you are ??? Are you busy nLiting or installing XP or using XP after it's been installed ??? Or all at the same time ?

Have you set up 2 user aside frop the administrator ? or "2 administrators" in which case, one is "the" administrator and you need to use that account to check the other one (Control Panel / Administrative Tools...) to see if it has been disabled.

About your password, if you let it blank but did not allow autologin, I guess you just enter a blank password aswel to login.

Well i setup a unattended installation on a previous setup and it worked, now i can add user accounts with nlite i thought i would. Those 2 accounts both being admins and both password protected, however as i said when i did this and tested in vmware player i get the errors i mentioned above.