next nlite

dcyphure

perhaps i'm being impatient but i was curious if anyone knows what if any new features will the next version of nlite have and is there any approximate potential release date?

needing a reinstall soon and i know as soon as i bother with creating a new nlited cd the new version will be released

i would like to see during the compilation page after everything is all done del files and all that... to shut down pc when complete.. incase ur at the ending stages of nlite and do not want too leave ur pc on... so it automatically shuts down when done :thumbup

It's out of beta stages. They weren't really betas like a new beta is out, would ulike to test it? but more like normal versions, buggy and becoming much less buggy as it got to RC8. And when it was pretty stable, it got a whole version number, ie, 1.0.

Edited by T D

If I had a penny everytime someone asked me when a new version'd be out, I'd be a very rich man

sorry but i dont have time to read forums every day and using search in forums isnt very productive

but like i always say " a comment is not an answer to a question"