2 issues about nlite installation

murphy

hi

1) ryan update pack is now in 7zip format and not cab, nlite wont have a problem with that?

2) i have chosen to have hebrew and after the installation i did have the option to press alt+shift to change to herbew, but when actually typing, the characters were in english, what did i miss?

thanks

hi

1) ryan update pack is now in 7zip format and not cab, nlite wont have a problem with that?

2) i have chosen to have hebrew and after the installation i did have the option to press alt+shift to change to herbew, but when actually typing, the characters were in english, what did i miss?

thanks

Number 1- The new nLite v1.0.1 will have no prob with 7z, download it here http://www.nliteos.com/

Number 2_ You have to be more specific, do you mean the OS language is Hebrew or the nLite interface lang is Hebrew?

You cant use an English US UpdatePack on a Hebrew version of windows

If language selection is the problem you have to ask nuji about that, I only see english on my vresion.

Or translate the thing yourself, maybe nuji or somebody can give you an english template (.lng File) and you can translate from english to Hebrew yourself, and drop it into C:\Program Files\nLite\Lang folder on the HDD

So this windows is not Hebrew local,

I assume you added Hebrew text support in the Regional Settings, it does just that, support for text. Meaning you can type in the added language but the interface will be the English, if you want the interface to be Hebrew then.

What you are refering to is MLI (Microsoft Language Interface Pack) or Windows Multilanguage User Interface (MUI) Version

That is what helps you have a different language Interface. Note that the MLI is designed for Windows 2000 and up for English local based Windows.

Edited by Shindo_Hikaru