Hardware T&L for GTA:SA?

T D

There's probably some confusion around what Intel calls "Highly optimized SW pipeline built into DirectX*", but basically it means that it will work. The actual graphics chip will not be performing those duties, your CPU will... But ultimately, you shouldn't notice the difference because the graphics chip is so stinking slow to begin with :)

Anyway, you should be fine. I've played T&L-required games on old crappy Intel graphics hardware before and it's worked as best as you'd expect for an integrated graphics solution (ie -- turn down the resolution and details and you will be fine)

Well almost all recent games check for hw t&l. Like I bought elder scrolls 4 oblivion, http://srtest.com said I could run the minimum, if I had better graphics, it would be recommended, but it said that "A Direct3D-compatible graphics card could not be found. Now exiting."

:realmad:

I'll just get a medium end Geforce and save all the bother. And I tried emulated cpu t&l on Lord of the rings ROTK but no go. And it needs hw t&l. :realmad:

That's more like it, £ prices.

Thanks, will look through.

Overclockers have some slow server, took 5 mins to download the pdf (see full description here <linktopdf>) even on a download manager.

Edited by T D