Themes on Sever '03

Corvette

It's easy as pie! Go to the services console and set the Themes Service for automatic start on startup and reboot! Also if you are a total themeaholic for a sever admin, StyleXp is compatable with Sever '03. So now we can have Luna and other styles too! :) Mr. Smiley says: "Good! Now sever software can look good!"

I wouldnt recommend using theme or any other kind of eye candy on a server... It kind of defeats the whole purpose of a server. You should try to conserve all resources on a server and improve it function. Let alone the fact the admins are the only one to see the server and I dont understabd the need to have unnesessary apps like that

,Aug 9 2003, 02:15 PM] I wouldnt recommend using theme or any other kind of eye candy on a server... It kind of defeats the whole purpose of a server. You should try to conserve all resources on a server and improve it function. Let alone the fact the admins are the only one to see the server and I dont understabd the need to have unnesessary apps like that

hence, the reason why they are disabled by default :)