Rehabs and Torture in the US and Abroad - WWASP: Stinging Teens

atomizer

When beheading the mytholgical beasts, you'd have to cutt off both heads.

This applies here, cant just fix one problem, need to fix it at its source.

Wasn't that the partriot act, that made everyone in the usa a terrorist and this legal?

You can get the patriot act revoked at the city/town level, maybe that is a good place to start also.

Edited by gdogg

There may be more than 2 heads here.

But the patriot act? I don't see how that's tied in with this at all, other than it's another example of the people in this country being manipulated into sacrificing their constitutional rights through fear, just as these unethical organizations do with their kids. This has been going on since the 80's and growing constantly. On my website, i estimate an annual gross of 70 billion. I was told by a lady i talked to yesterday, and who knows a lot more about this than i do, that it's 90 billion and that the average amount spent on each kid / day is .25 cents. That may sound crazy, and i can't confirm that, but when you consider that these places are staffed by people local to the facilities who are not professionals and who often don't have a HS diploma, .25 cents a day doesn't look so unreasonable anymore. Actually, a lot of the work is done by other kids who have moved up to the higher levels.

And about that lady i talked to; she's been trying to get her kid out of Tranquility Bay (TB) for 9 months and can't. Her husband is very wealthy and has custody and he sent him there. So there's another 15 yr. old kid that's in one of the most notorious "treatment" facilities on earth which is scheduled to double its capacity shortly (currently 200). TB is in Mexico, btw. She's been to court several times and will be going yet again. Each time the judge has failed to bring this kid home, in spite of the horrendous and very well established history of abuse of this place and in spite of the piles of evidence and in spite of the fact that 6 other off-shore centers have been closed down, all due to abuse, neglect and other reasons and they weren't as bad as TB. Needless to say, she has quickly lost all faith in our [non]justice system.

Making it harder to get these torture camps shut down is the fact that many of millions of dollars have been contributed to the republican party over the years by people like Bob Lichfield, Melvin Sembler and his wife Betty, the founders of WWASP, Straight, Inc. and the Drug Free America Foundation, respectively. Pockets are deep and political influences run all the way to the top. I have a recording of Bush doing a spot for Straight which has a history of abuse second to none.

I think there is no stopping it though. If its been going on since the 80's, its soo bigg and deep in the government, that the only way to fix the problem, would be to elect, once of these parties that have never been in power, since we all already know, the rest, just fill our heads with lies of money, and safety, just to please the greed that convinces most of the people.

I just hope, fear hasn't gotten the best of everyone, from the second Reichstag fire.

You'd be surprised at the size and determination and focus of the anti-wwasp community, much less the anti-abuse community in general. These people aren't going to stop until these organizations stop torturing our kids. 6 off-shore have been shut down and some legal battles are being won. This is not to say the problem is under control in any shape or form as it's still growing to my knowledge, but the resistance is building. As i write this there is a lady who is trying to organize an effort to visit one of these facilities (i won't say which) to try and get some kids out. I intend to be a part of that effort.

Carter Lynn, 18, hung himself in his home on June 6, 2006, 18 months after his release from the Tranquility Bay WWASP facility in Jamaica and just weeks after being interviewed for the Miami New Times 'Rough Love' feature article. He did not live to see it published. He died on the same day as Kerry Layne Brown, also a former client of the same facility.

• 2 weeks later...

!!! GOOD NEWS !!!

Care Facility Being Closed by State

WSAW

August 1, 2006

The care facility where a seven-year-old girl died after being restrained is being closed by the state.

Northwest Counseling and Guidance Clinic in Rice Lake will be shutting down for at least six months. The facility's state certification will be pulled August 15th, and all county and state funding will be withdrawn.

more here...

arndt.jpg

7 yr. old 'Angi' died shortly after being "restrained" for the 9th and final time in 30 days while at the Rice Lake facility.

• 2 weeks later...
The seven-month investigation into the death of 14-year-old Martin Lee Anderson could end soon and has gone beyond the scope of the boot-camp guards who were videotaped hitting him, state Sen. Frederica Wilson said.

Source: http://www.isaccorp.org/anderson/martin-le...n.08.03.06.html

There is a video of the beating here: http://www.nospank.net/anderson.htm

I will warn you, although the quality is very poor and it's difficult to see what's happening, it may be disturbing to some people -- as it darn well should be.

More info here: http://www.isaccorp.org/deaths.asp

Martin died shortly after being beaten to a pulp by a small army of "guards". As he lied totally helpless on the ground, being kneed, kicked, put into painful "restraining holds" and having ammonia tablets forced up his nose, a "nurse" stood there and watched.

For an overview of this problem, see http://help-for-teen.com

WWASPS Program Owner to Stand Trial for Abuse

Authorities in Costa Rica have told ISAC that Narvin Lichfield, owner of Dundee Ranch Academy, is scheduled to go on trial September 25, 2006.

Narvin Lichfield, brother of WWASPS founder Robert Lichfield, was arrested in May 2003 after Costa Rican child-welfare authorities raided the "specialty boarding school" and found evidence of abuse and human rights violations.

more here: http://www.isaccorp.org/announcements.asp

The Miami Herald

August 16, 2006

A Christian military academy that has come under scrutiny after a student died shut down Tuesday after Lauderhill officials discovered that it was breaking the law.

Back to Basics Military Academy never applied for an occupational license to start a school...

source: http://www.isaccorp.org/documents/back-to-...s.08.16.06.html

it was started in Utah in the 80s' (i think) by Bob Litchfield. Evidentially there was inspiration from the Mormon religion

Where else, and who else. Lets not forget the mormon cult (no its not a religion) is also responsible for the kidnapp torture rape molestation and deaths of many other individuals, often minors, in many other of its schemes and day to day happenings. As if they arent crazy enough, theres also the "extremist" mormons... the church of the latter day saints, who activley encourage and indoctrinate its members into the sexual and mental abuse of minors. Even kidnapping young children and seperating them from their families from an early age so they can instill their "values" into these children.

They are no less wicked or evil than those cutting innocents heads off and blowing up planes from the arab world.

• 1 month later...

run a search for "the lost boys". lost boys of texas i think, but i'm not sure. there's mormons that kick out young boys when the male/female ratio is not what they want it to be (the older men like to have sex with the young girls).