Malware in memory, cannot remove

First, whenever I ctrl alt del, it say my Task Mananger is disabled by the Administrator. I never disabled this feature and was wondering how I can get this back.

Also, my computer have been attacked by a bunch of virus, spyware, and trojans and I've managed to remove them all but a few main ones still remains. I've scanned with all up to date softwares including Spyware Doctor 3.8, Stop-Sign, and The Cleaner.

Whenever I scan with Spyware Doctor and it says it needs to do an emergency reboot because one infection is in the memory, and when I click OK, my computer freezes.

I am currently scanning with The Cleaner.

Please tell me what reccommended programs to use in order to remove and keep my computer free of spyware and viruses.

[EDIT]

I've finished scanning with The Cleaner and one trojan called "Newdotnet" showed up. Its located in programfiles/newdotnet/newdotnet7_22.dll, I chose the responsive action and it said Action Error. How do I delete this trojan? I think this is the one that is always making it freeze when I reboot after scanning with Spyware Doctor 3.8

I've managed to remove everything except for this 1 infection. Here is a screenshot from Spyware Doctor. Everytime I click fix, it makes me do a reboot and when I click OK, my computer freezes. How can I remove this infection successfully?

post-50282-1151613830_thumb.jpg

Sorry for double post but I keep on getting these computer errors everytime I open up "folders" like My Computer, My documents. Here they are. What is the problem and how do I fix?

At first I get the Windows Explorer Error then the Dr Watson one..

post-50282-1151614663_thumb.jpg

post-50282-1151614671_thumb.jpg

If you are allowed to access the site, download Damage Cleanup Engine/Template (Sysclean) and the latest virus pattern file from TrendMicro, unzip the virus pattern file (lpt$vpn.xxx) in the same folder as sysclean.com and run sysclean.com.

Pay attention to the infected files it discovers (if any), and check if they really were deleted from the system. Write down their names and paths, prepare a Win98/ME boot disk, boot from it and manually delete the infected files.

Safe mode or fake DOS mode in XP might not allow you to delete those files.