xp startbar in windows 2000

to my best recolection this isn't the first time you have asked this...

and a search on this forum would also tell you that many before you have asked this already ....

but in a single plain and simple answer:

NO YOU CAN NOT

Ah, but you can :), but not in the way that most people think.

Somewhere on my HDD at home, I created a small LiteStep theme for my mate to use, because he was on a Windows98SE machine, but liked the Luna blue start bar (i don't know why he liked it, lol :lol:)

Its a litestep theme that has the start button, and taskbar including system tray, fully functional, the only difference is that the start button just brings up the classic start menu (if your not running windows xp, but why would you need this in windows xp.. anyways)

Interested?

Ah, but you can :), but not in the way that most people think.

Somewhere on my HDD at home, I created a small LiteStep theme for my mate to use, because he was on a Windows98SE machine, but liked the Luna blue start bar (i don't know why he liked it, lol :lol:)

Its a litestep theme that has the start button, and taskbar including system tray, fully functional, the only difference is that the start button just brings up the classic start menu (if your not running windows xp, but why would you need this in windows xp.. anyways)

Interested?

I am

i know that stuff like litestep, and the likes can do that,

but it is told on these forums about a milioen times

and i realy didn't feel like telling it for the 1-milion-and-1th time

I hate duplicates as much as you do, I don't like all those "what linux should I use" or similar threads, and like you said you've seen these threads many-a-times, but that should not stop you from helping people, and giving them advice!

• 2 weeks later...