My mouse

tal ormanda

To me it feels like the left clicker of my mouse sticks or is hard to push down. I can click with it but it feels like its down farther than the right one. It just annoys me because it feels like im not pushing on it. Is something wrong?

You can find a simple, cheap Logitech optical mouse for about $10 - not that much money. The bottom of the barrel, open-box stuff should be alright as well. If you're not crazy about gaming or the like, then any mouse will do just fine.

Fixing mice is troublesome at best. You're probably better off just buying a new one.

if you dont want to buy a new because maybe youve become a custom to it, i know what thats like lol, anyway heres what ya can do, try to get something that you can cut a peice of plastic off it, then attatch it there with some tape temporarily. when ya got that done, see if its working, then attatch it with glue of some kind, preferably the crazy glue brand, that stuff is awsome lol.

hope you can get it working, i hate when i have to get a new mouse (im still using a simple 2 button PS/2 mouse that i got about 6 years ago.)

-bian