Do I need any more updates ?

EAT MY DUST

• 3 weeks later...

Some people(not all) don't seem to understand that all the useless Windows Updates for 98 are not important. These Updates or security fixes are NOT meant to speed up your PC any way and can cause some files and programs to stop working.I got Most of the security fixes and It is sapping memeory out of PC.The security fixes doesn't mean any virus WILL attack you,its just a precaution.I didn't download n more that 5 Updates form Microsoft because I don't need most of them.Use Norton or a good firewall to block any intrusions. :)

Some people(not all) don't seem to understand that all the useless Windows Updates for 98 are not important. These Updates or security fixes are NOT meant to speed up your PC any way and can cause some files and programs to stop working.I got Most of the security fixes and It is sapping memeory out of PC.The security fixes doesn't mean any virus WILL attack you,its just a precaution.I didn't download n more that 5 Updates form Microsoft because I don't need most of them.Use Norton or a good firewall to block any intrusions. :)

LMFAO.

Sry dude, but ur way off. If you think that an antivirus progy or firewall will keep you safe, you've got another thing coming. Of course, if you only visit Disney, you don't need to worry about anything.