HOW to build?

xtremee

• 2 weeks later...

you actualy dont realy nead a website for that, (other than for promoting your station) what you nead is Windows Media / Real Player / MP3 streaming. or Pod Casting

there ist lots of software to do that, but in general youd nead a professional Streaming Host for it as every conected user take about 100KB of Bandwidth.

• 1 month later...

:hello: @All

thanx for reply

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@DigeratiPrime,

wanna to stream Audio (i.e. wanna to make online Radio Station )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@-I-,

Is there any FREE Streaming Host

@Decap_dk,

pandora.com --> This play a certain music for a singer or some music files also there r some singers that i can't found them and it don't allow me to add my Programs also!!

Reagrds,

Xtreme

Edited by xtremee

Any ideas!!!

You've already been given all the answers. Use whatever app you prefer which supports streaming (there are tons, and nobody can pick for yourself, google's your friend).

Then any commercial streaming host, as your connection won't be enough. Again, there are tons of hosts, with varying prices/features/support/etc. Check 'em out, pick one with prices you can afford and has the features you need (and supports the format you picked). How much speed/BW you'll need (hence price to pay) will be based on bitrate and # of listeners. Some of those hosts even have tutorials and FAQs.

It's all there is to it. No point asking for more infos, there just isn't.