Mouse Lagging

hansen_dk

Hey guys.

When I enter a game, be it BF2, Ghost Recon, Swat4, Hitman BM or whatever, my mouse starts lagging.

But only inside the game. If I minimize the game my mouse runs smoothly in windows. I've have tried changing most things, uninstalled intellipoint drivers (it's an intelli explorer 4.0), changing the sens settings, disable all programs running in the background and so.

Nothing helps.

I have a 2.8 Ghz p4 ht, with 1gb of ram and as I mentioned I'm using a Microsoft Intelli Explorer 4.0

I have always had this problem, but I never been playing much since recently, so now it's more annoying than ever!

Hope for some good suggestions, thanks in advance! :thumbup

Edit:

Oh btw. someone fixed it for me once, a year ago or so at a computer gathering, but after I formatted the fix is lost :/

Edited by hansen_dk

Tried changing batteries of mouse? Otherwise it seems that your processor is not good enough to run the games on that high quality, or it is your graphic card. I would change the ingame settings to a lower resolution and lower detail.

Sars! :w00t:

Tried changing batteries of mouse? Otherwise it seems that your processor is not good enough to run the games on that high quality, or it is your graphic card. I would change the ingame settings to a lower resolution and lower detail.

Sars! :w00t:

Thanks for the suggestion, but the mouse is not cordless, and sure the CPU is fine for this game, along with my graphics card. It happends in all games I play in direct3d I think :}

run dxdiag and check what message(s) you get under the input tab

Did that, and the only message I can see is that I have a keyboard and a mouse attached, and that no problems are found :wacko:

Mine used to do the same thing till i set the max frames to render to 0 under the direct3d settings in the nvidia control pannel. You'll need to enable coolbits to change it though.

That sounds like something I should try, I cant find anywhere to change that in my settings though, but I will try taking another look! It must be possible to do it on my Radeon 9800 PRO right?