Need Beta Testers

sevenalive

Hello all, i need good beta tester's for a few of my software products.

I need to assemble a team asap. If you get accepted and you are helpful, then you recieve a free license when product is released.

Current Openings:

Sub-Se7en - A program that views every aspect of your computer's running processes.

Pipeline - USB Edition - A fast syncronization program that runs off your usb device. *USB Edition is a stripped edition designed to run on usb devices, home edition beta will be out soon. You will need a usb device, this may be, USB Flash Drive, External Hard Drive, Mp3 player (Like IPOD), it can also be a firewire device.

Pipeline USB Edition will be called Pipeline - Portable next beta.

Countdown - A cool program that locks a computer down and displays a timer, times up pc logs off, enter the correct code to unlock the pc. This is for a joke, not for malicous use.

-------

Sorry for short descriptions, but i don't want to type anymore.

Beta testing requirements:

- Must pm me with email, general info, pc experience, background, OS VERSION - A MUST!

- English only please.

- Must give evaulation and sugguestions/comments

- Must have .Net 2.0 framework installed.

- Choose which software you want to beta test, max of 2.

-------

Those who are selected will be notified with download links and instructions.

Visit our website

www.sevensoftware.org

----

email me Robert.Baker@sevensoftware.org

Edited by Seven Alive

Sub-Se7en is not a trojan, virus or script kiddie.

i chose the name becuase i like it, notice how i spell it, it is not SubSeven, or Sub-Seven.

It is Sub-Se7en. I assure you this is not related with any malicous or non malicous program.

Check our site here, www.sevensoftware.org

Although the program does look good, The name Sub-Se7en was a poor call. Nearly everyone has heard of the old script kiddie trojan SubSeven. If ppl are searching google for instance and see the name Sub-Se7en come up, even if its not spelt the same 99% of the time they are just going to ignore it completely and click on another link instead.

Well if someone comes up with a better name, post it here.

The trojan SubSeven is old and not around anymore, plus every scanner would pick it up, but you are right that people would jump to the conclusion that it is a remake of it.

• 2 weeks later...