CPU Temp Monitor

3aces

i require a small cpu temp monitor, that just sit in the noticification area reporting the temp, dont want motherboard monitor or speedfan, just a SMALL program

Any reason why you dont want either MBM or SpeedFan ? MBM Lite is a very good little program if you dont want all the bloat of the normal version

Edited by ScubaSteve

what motherboard is it that your using ? its pretty uncommon that MBM doesnt support a motherboard.

I have had a good look on google for some but im afraid i cant seem to find any other than MBM or SpeedFan

The AsRock K8S8X is on the supported hardware list of speedfan.

Since it's detection features are not "mobo-based" but "sensor chip-based", i would bet that your mobo is also supported.

If you read the help file, you'll find directions to correct your stats.

Another solution is to ask asrock : most mobo manufacturers provide a tool to monitor their products on the drivers disk (it may be the reason why ScubaSteve did not find more tools on Google)

++

The AsRock K8S8X is on the supported hardware list of speedfan.

Since it's detection features are not "mobo-based" but "sensor chip-based", i would bet that your mobo is also supported.

If you read the help file, you'll find directions to correct your stats.

Another solution is to ask asrock : most mobo manufacturers provide a tool to monitor their products on the drivers disk (it may be the reason why ScubaSteve did not find more tools on Google)

++

thanks ill have a look if i can find something

well i got it any way i just notcited it seems alot like the program AIDA32 maybe it woz taken over!!! but it does display alot of information about my computer.. could be handy for other occasions...

but my search for the temp monitor continues....

:)