N-Lite Plugin Creator v1.3.0 RC2 Updated 30/Sep/2006

DOH!... Sorry for being stupid :blushing:

I love the Switch database it makes my life so much easier :thumbup

Put in this one for Diskeeper 10: /S /v/qb or /qn (the first "/S" in in CAPS, this is why the Dkeeper 7 one failed with 10)

OHHH! and instead of .cab use .7z for the addons file type :yes:

im workin on it boyO. Cheers

To every one

Send all your switchs to me I will then implement these into the NLPC switch database. For example

Title = Winrar

Version = 3.5

Switch = /S

Thank you

Egg

Send to eggster2002@supanet.com with the subject NLPC Switches

Edited by eggster2002

Oi Eggster, Good effort sunshine....you've just weened me off NLAOM which whilst a valiant attempt and useful for a while just seized up with certain programs. Tested this one on it however and it worked fine. Just waiting for that 7z compression now cos I want to change all my add ons to that format plus of course I want them to actually work with the latest nLite!! Particularly like the .reg feature though.

:thumbup

Oi Eggster, Good effort sunshine....you've just weened me off NLAOM which whilst a valiant attempt and useful for a while just seized up with certain programs. Tested this one on it however and it worked fine. Just waiting for that 7z compression now cos I want to change all my add ons to that format plus of course I want them to actually work with the latest nLite!! Particularly like the .reg feature though.

:thumbup

Thank you for the support. I’m also incorporating into NLPC an option for SFX creation. Useful for creating stand alone auto installing applications.

Edited by eggster2002

N-Lite Plugin Creator

Change Log

Version 1.2.0 RC2

Added ZIP, 7Z compression methods.

Added a better Folder & File Select dialog (this wll now revert back to the last directory that was selected).

Added selected file information dialog.

Added the ability to create stand alone 7Zip SFX archives (self extracting, self installing archives).

Added the ability to view the plugin source. This will create an output directory of you're plugin so you can view, inspect and test you're plugin.

Removed CABARC. You cannot create .CAB files now.

Added AutoFileExecute.exe. This file will automatically execute multiple files without user interaction.

you can now press the return button as well as double click in the file boxes.

I have made a couple of changes to the UI, nothing to drastic.

Download 723kb

NLPC Forum

NLPC v1.2.0 RC2 Plug-In HD5 61B179FFC0926F26100022FE4540D1BA

works with nLite and RVM Intergrator

SCREEN SHOTS

1.gif

2.gif

Select "No Archive" to view source files. This does not create a plugin

Select "SFX" to create a stand alone SFX archive or a SFX plugin

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

Edited by eggster2002

Look at him go!!! You da man eggster. SFX is a ******* fine addition to this program. Haven't tested it yet but it'll save a lot of time if it works, which no doubt it does.

Dunno what other nifty tricks you have up your sleeve but I have one idea. Perfect this program would be if it could scan a system for drivers (yes I know programs like that exist already).....but once you've chosen which ones you want you could then package them up to either a folder of your choice, a 7z of your choice but as the coup de grace.....a 7z file in Bashrats the Sneeky compatibility mode with appropriately named subfolders (if that's possible!). I reckon nuhi should make his nLite read 7z files under the driver slipstreaming stage.

Edited by RAGGATIP

Hi ......i'm a noob :)

hope i understand it.....right????

with this tool i make plugins that i can integrate with nlite ???

for example i just take zonealarm free german use n-lite plugin creator

and integrate the finished file with nlite?????

Big Thx for answers :D