Nero 900 MB

MGadAllah

Hi All:

I've searched the forum for this issue and find a few topic with this regard, but it did not answer my question yet, which is:

When enabling overburning option in nero 7 ultra edition and using disk at once burning method, what should I put for a 900 MB - 100 minutes? (mm:ss:ff?

shall I put (100:00:02)?

or What?

and does there are any other things I should put in mind beside what I mentioned above when I make this CD?

P.S. I would like to tell you that I did tried to do it, but I found the maximum data I can put is about 870 mb?

so do I miss something here or do I need to know anything else?

and by the way, what do you prefer most is it nero 6 or nero 7? I'm just used to download the 1st package of nero6 and drop the rest of the things exist in the website, beside I think that nero7 have a lot of options that I do not need, so do you think nero 6 can help with burning all kinds of CDs with different methods?

I'm already using the latest sony writer product

thanks

sorry for poor english but English is not my 1st language

Edited by mgadallah

what should I put for a 900 MB - 100 minutes? (mm:ss:ff?

shall I put (100:00:02)?

or What?

Thanks
mgadallah, please don't bump after 30 minutes.

it was exactly less then 30 minutes

lol

thanks guys, may be it happened because I'm new to forum world, I was expecting a respond after 10 minutes maximum

sorry again

excuse poor English

thanks

Please can any one reply me, I really need to know because I\m already wasted a number of blank cds.

Edited by mgadallah