My Windows Live Ideas

i'll be the 1st commenter

it looks overal great, but...

critics :

1. still it radial gradient thing lol, try to use vista grass wallpapaer (or the leaf) as a background will be better, blue radial gradient is winxp style not the current vista style (vista got glassy and calm black style)

2. try to make more space between icon they seem to crowded

3. misspelled Experence it must be Experience

suggestion :

1. i didn't know thing about photoshop element but i think all photoshop version available now have a ruler/grid feature, that would usefull

2. try to leave your "office-hand" style and get your "artistic-hand" style, it's really hard but just keep practicing

3. try more and more experiment with photoshop (bevel/emboss, glass effect, shadow, light, adjustment layer, etc)

4. sometime if desain are to plain and simple it will make bored

- quote from gfx desainer of FI, www.Fantasy-Interanctive.com

5. read more tut, book, pratice module and don't afraid to experiment

6. you could see my several artwork from my link in sig (in artwork folder), i have failed much but i didn't gave up, today i have become one of the gfx designer on my college (although i didn't concentrate in Multimedia but on E-Commerce)

7. get adobe photoshop (7/cs/cs2) if you got enough money or get it from your friend hehehe... :D

i hope they all usefull, keep practicing and hope to see next creation of your's

Edited by Dels

i cant believe i spelt that wrong :P

anyway i took your advice, hows it look (i made 4 variations) :D

In this colum, the backgorunds

are slightly faded

ideasgrassfaded6gg.pngideasgrassfull3da.png

ideasleaffaded5az.pngideasleaffull7as.png

lemme know what you think :)

PS: Dels, I consider you to be a great person and a friend, you have always been there to give me a little nudge in the right direction with my graphics,

Thank you

---

Jonathan Tychy

Edited by WolfX2

• 3 weeks later...

WolfX2:

It was not long ago you produced your first work here, the Vista graphic which I cleaned up for you ... since then you have come on in leaps and bounds with your graphic work, your newer works are very very good :) I am so glad you have been able to get on with PS and start producing excellent graphics.

Keep it up mate, your work is a credit to MSFN

*sniff, sniff* awww thanks buddy! That really makes me feel good and lets me know the sky's the limit :) As long as i'm alive i'll be designing graphics! (look for my work in WPI Wizard and Windows Power Packer logos :D)