Media Player Classic & VLC player

ideas

if the programmers for these wonderful apps will come together and join these apps as one or add the different features of the other, amn am tellin u, u don't need not even an updated version!!!!!!!!!!!

why are you posting this here ? maybe you should go and post it over on the videolan or media player classic websites. Also i am not keen on media player classic as its rather slow and tends to crash alot when trying to use certain codecs. Koolplaya is a much better small freeware alternative.

i've tried them both and they lack some features of both VLC & MPC, like VLC can play directly from any image file, also able to change the color of some movies except VCD .dat files and WMC is able to play all Movies with better sound quality and also able to freely resize the the movie but lacks the capability of playing directly from image files and change color of some movies.

i've tried them both and they lack some features of both VLC & MPC, like VLC can play directly from any image file, also able to change the color of some movies except VCD .dat files and WMC is able to play all Movies with better sound quality and also able to freely resize the the movie but lacks the capability of playing directly from image files and change color of some movies.

Why would you want to change the color of a movie, anyway? :blink: I mean, the best media player HAS to have a calculator, and a built-in web browser, and let's not forget Paint option to squiggle notes of paused frames at your convenience. And playing from within an ISO, it would need to extract and play it back simultaneously on-the-fly which would be like double or even triple the processing power...

Why would you want to change the color of a movie, anyway? :blink: I mean, the best media player HAS to have a calculator, and a built-in web browser, and let's not forget Paint option to squiggle notes of paused frames at your convenience. And playing from within an ISO, it would need to extract and play it back simultaneously on-the-fly which would be like double or even triple the processing power...

:lol:

Why i change the colors is that somtimes the colors are pale and other times the movie is too dark.......

Well, some movies are designed to be really dark in some areas, like horror movies. In any event, changing the brightness or contrast is not the same as changing the color, specifics. And that's why FFDShow exists, which can do post-processing on the movie. A bit more processing power but combined with MPC is the ultimate solution.