New Cooling Solution. Need Opinions.

gdogg

thx ripken

hope to get a nice boost, once I get my board back, (doesn't do over 3.19V on vdimm anymore, rma'n)

wow, what was you overclock? i have 2 gigs 3-4-3-7 260 1:1 2.6v

thats stock volts for me and im good

Is there a way to make a mini air conditioner or heat pump for a computer case?

the air conditioners that you put in your windows can work, people have done it. and what do u mean by a heat pump?

@dirtwarrior

compressesor are the best computer cooling on the market today

but cause condensation

peltier are similar to air cons, with a hot plate on one side, and a cold plate on the other , but condensation.

air conditioners, cause condensation too, if anything, cool the room that the computer is in.

@ripken

I got the memory mushkin stoped making. the mushkin redline xp 4000 2X512MB kit , ddr 500 2-2-2-6 3.3v-3.5v volts.

that my problem now lol.

the board, which should always have the 4V jumper on, cause its built into the bios, isn't working, and I cant get over 3.19V

on dfi-street, they kept moving my threads to the amd overclocking section, so, I was unable to get an expert to give me so advice on howto fix it.

also, dfi-street, is too busy it seems, to get any response to all the dfi nf4 expert issues (no wonder its cheaper than the older dfi nf4 sli-dr now)

the expert board is extremly neglected, not only do none of the bios' after first rls, work with over 3.3V (wont even post to bios)

but, they just made a venus board, which is the same thing, but aluminum capasitors and $100 more expensive, so I grabed the bios from that, and now all my network timeout issues, when I get email are gone. but the 3.19V problem isn't.

Edited by gdogg