How to get my sound level?

@kelsenellenelvian

1st thanks for ur reply :hello:

I am sorry but I just don't quite get what you mean. Please explain further, do you mean the WPI audio or windows audio control itself?
i attach the pic for wat i wanna

1st pic which is titled Sound is show my current WPI sound

post-58922-1143018393_thumb.png

2nd pic which i titled Control is wat i wanna to get

post-58922-1143018422_thumb.png

i hope it is clear now.

Regards,

Xtremee

if am not wrong ..unless windows installs his sound drivers during setup.. then he would be able to play sound or adjust the volume..

if drivers dont get installed.. i dont think that will work..

@'kelsenellenelvian

1st thanks for ur reply

I have never before seen this problem did you remove anything with nLite?

No i don't use nLite also i don't remove Windows Media Player components

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Avneet

1st thanks for ur reply

if am not wrong ..unless windows installs his sound drivers during setup.. then he would be able to play sound or adjust the volume..

if drivers dont get installed.. i dont think that will work..

I still build my own CD so i work in WPI and test wat i have done.

So it must work ok as i define my sound card.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards

Xtremee

• 2 weeks later...

i too have the problem that the volume slider suddenly dissappeared after using wpi a couple of times. along with that, the audio was also not playing automatically when wpi is started. during the installation process, media player window is also not displayed and hence no audio playing. but during first few executions of wpi, all were working well. now i wanted the volume slider to be displayed and wanted the audio to be played automatically when wpi is started. then i wanted the audio to be played during the installtion process. someone pl give me solution. i also tried extracting fresh copy of wpi and run. but unfortunately the problems above are with it too. i can just say that the very first time i run wpi4.3.8, all were ok for few runs, say 3-4 runs. did anyone have the same problem.

pl note : it WAS working well in the beginning. and i didnt touch any code.

Edited by rajesh.kumar