Delays and Annoyances

Visentinel

Techbuy really don't give a f*** about the customer it seems.

First of all, they take 6 days to allocate my items, ok so fine i changed the case in my order 2 days later.. still doesn't give them the excuse to delay for almost a 4 days after that, they are supposed to have a 1-3 days wait time. then delay another day because they didn't bother to call me about a problem with the case i changed over to.

another day goes by while all the items have been allocated and are waiting packing and shipping. and still no progress and this is only supposed to take a maximum of 3 hours, so i call them and they say well our couriers told us we cant ship to your area yesterday .. and WHY DIDN'T THEY CONTACT ME ABOUT IT THEN?

so i said .. ok look , any other options ? and they said no .. you can go AusPost or Express Courier but with Express you will need to pay us first and AusPost - $25 because its $1.10 per KG.

Ok you gotta be kidding me ?

After all this ? they expect me to trust them with my $600 ? and $25 for AusPost... Get Real !!!

Honestly ime not gonna go with techbuy

I called up a Comp shop i know from ages back, and i got a good deal with them on the same items, the ram cost me more coz they have High Quality Ram. But thats ok, Ile be Driving up on Monday and Getting my new Hardware.

Errr Bloody Techbuy !!!

Stay Away from them.

When i called Techbuy to cancel my order, they where very easy going, not even an incentive to win back my trust or a "are you sure" .. Just an "Ok no Problem, ANything Else?"

Obviously they just Don't Care !!

~how did this endup in site and forum issues ? i posted in general stuff :)

Techbuy really don't give a f*** about the customer it seems.

First of all, they take 6 days to allocate my items, ok so fine i changed the case in my order 2 days later.. still doesn't give them the excuse to delay for almost a 4 days after that, they are supposed to have a 1-3 days wait time. then delay another day because they didn't bother to call me about a problem with the case i changed over to.

haha i told ya to wait till the markets, u coulda got the stuff then and there on the spot. Oh yeh the nearest techbuy store is like 800K's away