[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Hi all,

@hp38guser

I THOUGHT i MADE A MISTAKE BUT NO!

When creating simple DATA CD disc from 1 avi file I opened side bar and checked an option for better dvd players compatibility nero express just closes. Tried a few times with same result. Maybe some files are missing?

Could You fix that?

Thanks in advance!

Tested full version and have the same problem!!! So it's not lite version problem. Does anyone can confirm this by trying to write single Data cd with avi file by opened side bar and checked option for better dvd players compatibility

Thanks,

Alex

Edited by Alex

Hi Friend!

After I install Nero 7.2.7.0 on my Windows Server 2003 BOX it works fine. But after I shutdown PC and open PC next day the "Nero Burning Rom" does NOT OPEN at all. Same for the Nero Express. But I can open the Nero StartSmart, But from with in that I can't open the Burning ROM Program. I Don't get any error, But it does not open at all.

But If I open the Nero.exe under the Programs Folder: "C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core" it works perfectly. Then I observed the shortcuts has the Problem:

Nero Burning ROM shortcut has link: "C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core\nero.exe" -ScParameter=8

and

Nero Express: "C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core\nero.exe" -ScParameter=8 /w

Is there any Problem in those Shortcuts? And what are those -ScParameter=8 DOES?

Kindly advice me to start Nero from my start menu link.

I understand that I am asking Question about the NERO Official Product her. Hope I will be guided.

Thanks

Prabhat

Hi Friend!

Is it Possible that we will get the Lite Version for the LATEST NERO Products?

Thanks

Prabhat

Hi all,

@hp38guser

I THOUGHT i MADE A MISTAKE BUT NO!

When creating simple DATA CD disc from 1 avi file I opened side bar and checked an option for better dvd players compatibility nero express just closes. Tried a few times with same result. Maybe some files are missing?

Could You fix that?

Thanks in advance!

Tested full version and have the same problem!!! So it's not lite version problem. Does anyone can confirm this by trying to write single Data cd with avi file by opened side bar and checked option for better dvd players compatibility

Thanks,

Alex

Alex, I can't find that button on my system. As this is also a official Nero 7 problem I cannot provide a fix for it. Why dont you just leave that option for what it is now?

P.S. I experience crashes in official Nero 7.2.7.0 and Nero 7.5.0.2 using Nero Vision Express. The program is not stable enough I think.

@hp38guser

Thank You for reply, Your lite version is just great.

I will present detailed steps to get to the crash, ok?

Open Nero Express

Press Data CD

Press Add and add any avi file (movie file), size is not important.

Press Next

Now open sidebar on the left

In the lower left corner You should see

Video files

Search and replace FourCC codes in .avi files while burning. The source files will not be changed.

Check Option: Increase Compatibility of Mpeg-4 video files (Divx)....

Press Burn and Nero Express crashes to desktop.

In Nero burningrom this option works FINE, no crash, so I think this is Nero Express bug.

Could You confirm that?

For Checking You can use nero image recorder, no need to use blank cd, no difference.

Thank You so much,

Alex

@hp38guser

Thank You for reply, Your lite version is just great.

I will present detailed steps to get to the crash, ok?

Open Nero Express

Press Data CD

Press Add and add any avi file (movie file), size is not important.

Press Next

Now open sidebar on the left

In the lower left corner You should see

Video files

Search and replace FourCC codes in .avi files while burning. The source files will not be changed.

Check Option: Increase Compatibility of Mpeg-4 video files (Divx)....

Press Burn and Nero Express crashes to desktop.

In Nero burningrom this option works FINE, no crash, so I think this is Nero Express bug.

Could You confirm that?

For Checking You can use nero image recorder, no need to use blank cd, no difference.

Thank You so much,

Alex

Yes, I found it after pressing next. The bug does occur in official Nero Burning Express. About translations. I found just a small bug in Nero Lite. Adding Quicktime Movies to VCD/SVCD won't work with this version without adding NeQTDec.ax. I'll update it.

@PgAse, I had some issues with language selection merging some languagepacks together. I solved it now. I'll update all languages tonight.

As a bonus I'll make Nero 7 Micro multilangual too

Edited by hp38guser

Hi Friend!

After I install Nero 7.2.7.0 on my Windows Server 2003 BOX it works fine. But after I shutdown PC and open PC next day the "Nero Burning Rom" does NOT OPEN at all. Same for the Nero Express. But I can open the Nero StartSmart, But from with in that I can't open the Burning ROM Program. I Don't get any error, But it does not open at all.

But If I open the Nero.exe under the Programs Folder: "C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core" it works perfectly. Then I observed the shortcuts has the Problem:

Nero Burning ROM shortcut has link: "C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core\nero.exe" -ScParameter=8

and

Nero Express: "C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core\nero.exe" -ScParameter=8 /w

Is there any Problem in those Shortcuts? And what are those -ScParameter=8 DOES?

Kindly advice me to start Nero from my start menu link.

I understand that I am asking Question about the NERO Official Product her. Hope I will be guided.

Thanks

Prabhat

Hi Friend!

Is it Possible that we will get the Lite Version for the LATEST NERO Products?

Thanks

Prabhat

i believe -ScParameter=8 is for when your serial numbers have been blacklisted

Edited by tha_demon2004

As a bonus I'll make Nero 7 Micro multilangual too

Could you tell me, please, when will you make that installers? I am just interesting about Nero Micro Russian in particular... Thank you. :) It is great what you do!!!

Sorry for my poor English. :yes:

Hi hp38guser,

Tested new version, except a bug I found ealier all is working just fine!!!

Thank You so much for Your devotion!

Alex

Can someone inform Nero to fix a bug in the upcoming release?

@ hp38guser: If tte new Nero release 7.0.5.2 or whatever mainly will update software that is not in the lite version, could You make a note what files are updated in the lite version You will make? Would be great!